- I have desert bronze furniture, what touch up should I purchase?
The Desert Bronze finish would use textured black as the base color and Desert Bronze/Terra Mist as the hand finish color. The furniture was originally hand finished so duplicating that is not exact using the spray. The Desert Bronze is very lightly misted on from about 24” away. Here are links to the two colors.
- My chair doesn't swivel very easy anymore what can I do?
If your chair is difficult to swivel you can try turning the chair upside down and spraying some WD40 or other lubricant into the area between the nylon bushings and the metal post. Allow it to soak in for a while before turning the chair back over and swiveling it to loosen it up.
If that does not work you can remove the post from the nylon bushing, this may damage the clips at the bottom that hold the post in place. Then using very fine sandpaper clean any corrosion on the post apply a small amount of grease, replace the bushing and re-assemble.
You can order new bushing through our web site if needed.
- What glides should I order for the bottom of my chair and table legs?
You would need our standard adjuster glides.
They are available in black or natural color.
Here is a link to them on our site.
- My swivel rocking chair seems to rock back too easily now, what can I do to correct that?
You would need to purchase new glass springs for your chairs.
Here is a link to order them.
- I have older furniture that has faded, is there a product out there that might improve the look?
For faded or oxidation on the finish we have had good reports of people using a product called:
“Al-New Aluminum Restoration Cleaning solution” It is available from the company website or on Amazon. Here are links to both:
- I would like to refinish my furniture, can I use your touchup for that? What do you recommend?
While we have touchup available on our site for various finishes it is just for small scratches and chips not for repainting the furniture. Your furniture was originally powder coated and then in some cases hand finished.
You could consider having the furniture re-powder coated. A local dealer may be able to assist you in finding a company that would provide that service. Other people have had good luck with a light sanding and painting with Rust-Oleum paint. The most popular color seems to be a semi-gloss black.
- I have one of the Crystal fire burners and need some new parts, do you carry those?
You can go to the Outdoor Great Room Company to order parts for the burner, they are the manufacture of the burner.
Here is a link to their web site where you can order parts for the Crystal Burner.
- I have mold and /or mildew on my furniture and cushions, what can I do?
Mold and mildew are most effectively removed with the following steps:
This is good for the frames and Sunbrella fabrics only.
- Prepare a solution of 1 cup bleach and ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of water.
- Spray on entire area and allow to soak for 15 minutes
- Clean entire surface area with a soft bristle brush.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry
- How can I locate Hanamint dealers in my area?
If you need help finding a dealer there is a dealer finder at: